Construction of Pittsburgh’s newest riverfront residence—with the best backyard in the ‘Burgh—is well underway!
- The unique granite countertop was installed on the semi-circular bar in the Club Room—the ideal spot to read the morning paper and grab a complimentary cup of coffee each morning or gather for social hour in the evening.
- The windows are all in! They’ll just get a final polish when all the work is done to give residents breathtaking views of the Allegheny River and downtown Pittsburgh.
- The rooftop mechanicals are all installed and ready to keep us warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Just last week, the drywall was hung in the east wing units—everything is coming together beautifully!
- And the first tenants of the 3 Crossings development have moved in!